You are here » Home » Sivananda Yoga
Sivananda an important part of yoga's first wave of popularity outside India.
The Sivananda method is based upon five principles:
- Proper exercise (Asana, focusing on twelve poses in particular)
- Proper breathing (Pranayama)
- Proper relaxation (Savasana)
- Proper diet (Vegetarian)
- Positive thinking (Vedanta) and meditation (Dhyana)
Benefits of Sivananda Yoga
- Flexible and strong spine
- Deep, conscious breathing boosts our daily energy reserves – stress and many diseases (for example, depression)
- Controlling the movements of the mind
Yoga programs for corporates works as stress buster and relieve them from tension to maintain healthy lifestyle.
Yoga Alliance Certified RYS 200, 300 & 500 hour yoga teacher training programs and yoga instructor courses in India for various Yoga Styles
Recharge your Mind, Body and Soul with Yoga Retreats Programs, Experience one or two weeks of yoga retreats in India with other complimentary programs